Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

busy day

Had a long day today.  Work was some what busy, and after work I went to the gym.  After a hard workout at the gym, I came home and did yard work until 9:00PM.  My muscles are tired.  I should sleep good tonight.  I guess the temp was around 96 degrees today too - wow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Nicolas Ervin said...

Great way to end the day! I find that exercise is most refreshing after a really long day at work. Exercising releases hormones that affect your mood; therefore, lessening your stress level. Besides, any frustrations I have, I can take out on the punching bag. So, not only am I losing weight and fat, I’m also losing anger!

October 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM 
Anonymous Wilbert Henson said...

Remember to maintain the proper sleeping position so you won’t strain your tired muscles after the workout. How long have you been working out in the gym? And oh, by the way, it’s affordable to avail monthly fees than paying for daily sessions.

October 18, 2012 at 5:13 AM 
Anonymous Celia Maciomhair said...

Nicolas, go easy on the punching bag, okay? :P Hehe Some people consider exercise as emotional lifeline because physical activity dramatically stimulates various brain chemicals, called endorphins, which helps you to feel happier and more relaxed. :)

October 25, 2012 at 1:45 PM 
Anonymous Mathias Michelakis said...

Yeah, I bet you really had a good night ‘s sleep that day. First off, it's because you went through a lot, so you must be very tired. Second, you ended that day successfully. With so many things that you achieved, you must be very fulfilled, and your probably dozed off. Who wouldn't have a good night’s sleep with that?

November 27, 2012 at 7:25 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home