Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week one bites the dust.

Week one is finished, and week two has poked out its ugly head.  Week one was a very successful week.  I stayed on track and monitored all of my calorie intake.  I believe I even lost a few pounds, but of course I’m not telling you how many.  We’ll keep it a surprise until the next paper weigh in.  I was very motivated in week one, let’s hope week two is the same.   We all know that as time passes, our motivation for things seem to get less and less.  This is where I’ve failed in years past.

 

Side note:  We cancelled our TV service a few weeks back because we don’t really watch it, and whatever TV we do watch, we watch on netflix.  But, what I was trying to get at here, is it’s a good thing we don’t have TV.  Now I won’t be temped to sit down and watch the Super Bowl and binge on some pizza, pop, and or ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home