Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Things are looking up.. or down???

Last week I was pretty stressed over the fact that I was losing weight.  I got to thinking, what am I doing wrong?  Do I need to change my diet already?  Is my strategy failing?  Working out thus far hasn’t fit into my schedule.  Then all of a sudden this week, I get on the scale and am down a few pounds.  A few days later… another pound.  I must be doing something right.  Maybe my body was adapting to the eating habits and was confused on what I was doing.  Long story short – don’t give up if you don’t see immediate results.  If after about 2 or 3 weeks nothing is changing, then I would say re-evaluate your diet/exercise plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home