Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This past saturday...

Ok, so we had our first weigh in last Saturday.  That went very well!  It was encouraging to hear how much weight everybody lost, and to hear how they’d been doing in person.  I did well my first weigh in I think.  So after the weigh in, I must confess, I felt indestructible.  I decided that since I did so well, I decided a treat.  I went out and got a pizza sub from hungry howies.  I got on the scale the next day.  Bad news!  It took me until today for my body to get rid of it.  I’m not sure I’d do that again; maybe I’ll find something more healthy to splurge on next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home