Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wow approaching 2 months.

I must say that as this month comes to an end, I'm ready for it. I feel like I've lost what I could with the amount of time I've had. This month has been really rough workout wise though. I worked out more that last month, but not as much as I would have liked. With 4 classes hanging over my head, a wife who works opposite shifts, and 2 children, you blink your eyes and you miss a lot!  I plan on giving some things up so I should have some more time here next month to hit the gym, but I won't hold my breath.

--

Mike Sabo
440.290.9126
michaelasabo@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home