Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Friday, March 9, 2012

First workout

So this week I decided to get my butt in gear and start working out.  I went to the ymca on Monday, and worked out on the treadmill at work today.  Ill be honest,  when it comes to working out I'm not very motivated unless I have people to go with.  Monday I went with Steve, but today I pushed myself to do it by myself.  I never want to work out in the beginning but afterwards I'm always glad I did.  I want to thank the Lord for helping me come this far and helping me continue to be strict with my calorie intake.  I know its a life long journey, but it will be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home