Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Guilty as charged

Ok so today we had lunch brought in from jersey mikes. I have to admit that I gave into temptation today. I had half my meatball sub for lunch, and the other for dinner. Not only did I give into my temptation there, the person who organizes the lunches also does a great job with bringing cookies, drinks, and snacks. I must say I had my fair share of cookies today. My stomach is pretty bloated right now. Tomorrow night we are going out to dinner with a few of our friends. I must say this weekend has been, or will be, my worst weekend so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home