Blogs > Lighten Up with Mike Sabo

Mike Sabo, of Painesville, said overcoming past diet failures won't keep him down, and the 29-year-old says he knows the key - counting calories and keeping active.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Fail

Ok so I feel like a failure today. This weekend was really bad eating wise for me. Yesterday probably was the worst. I picked myself back up again and I'm going to keep on trucking. I did also decide to lower my caloric intake today. Instead of 1900, I've decided since I don't make it to the gym to lower it to 1600. We shall see how that goes.

On a good note, happy belated Easter. Praise the Lord he has risen from the grave and conquered death to prove he is the true son of God, and so that those who believe might have eternal life.

Mike Sabo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home